When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Sunday, December 24, 2006


Merry Christmas!

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
Not a subbie was stirring, all quiet as a mouse
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
In hope that Master would soon be there

The subbie was nestled all snug in her bed
While visions of tawses danced through her head
Her chains were attached from her bed to her feet
Keeping her legs apart, lest they should meet

When all of a sudden there arose such a clatter
Her Master woke her and said, ‘What’s the matter?’
He’d finally got there, and was enormously pleasured
To see his beloved, the slave he so treasured

As she twisted to see him, turning around
To the side of the bed he came with a bound
He was dressed all in black from his head to his foot
All that lovely soft leather as black as old soot

A bundle of toys he held in his sack
All to be used on her ass, or her back
Clamps, canes, electro – all were in there
Waiting to hurt, on the soft flesh she kept bare

His crop, how it hurt! His flogger – oh she groaned!
After using the paddle she whimpered and moaned
The electro it brought her to dizzy delights
As her loving Master had sub space within his sights

The clamps were attached to her nipples and clit
Pain so intense once he removed it
The cane was laid across her naked behind
Leaving a pattern of welts, which she didn’t mind

After many long hours of pain, and of pleasure
Her Master had tormented and teased her at leisure
He gathered his toys up, it was time to go
He kissed her with passion, so tender and slow

He strolled to his car, to his girl gave a whistle
And away he flew, like the down of a thistle
But she heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight….

…..Merry Christmas my darling……sexy dreams, sleep tight !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Merry Christmas, my fox.

It is nice to be awake so early on this special morning and thinking about you..

Giving you a kiss to wake up...

DragonM

clare said...

kussssssssssssss for my Sir

Merry Christmas sweetheart, I'll definitely be thinking of you today. But then, there's very few days when I don't.

smiles and kisses your cheek softly
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

hugsssssssss and kisses for my sis and her precious ladies...

I am having a wonderfull Christmas.. you know why :-)

clare said...

grins......hugggs my gorgeous sister, with big hugs from the girls too.

You must be having the most wonderful Christmas - and I bet someone cute looks great in a Santa Suit !!

kusssssssssssssssssssssss