When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bliss....

Ok...I SHOULD have been out buying wallpaper this afternoon, but the girls begged me to have a bbq, so.........burgers, hotdogs, pasta salad, mixed salad, steaks, pork steaks, jacket potatoes, garlic bread and spicy potato wedges. Ohhhh...and brownies !!!!!

It was a beautiful day so I decided to make the most of it this afternoon, my eldest daughter had a friend around and we had a lovely time.

At the moment, the girls are in the garden. I can hear them as I type - laughing and playing football. A lovely breeze is drifting into my office and I'm feeling pretty contented *smiles. Happy girls, happy Mum.

Hugs to everyone - enjoy your weekend, whatever you do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wonders what bbq nettles taste like... winks.

xxxxx

lessa{D} said...

elle... you are wicked... *winks*

but love you anyway....

and clare.. sounds like a lovely day...

kisssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

grins at the evil girl....ok....N teased me a LOT about nettles in chat yesterday .....I can take them if they're flogged off me...not sure about eating them !

lessa......yes, she's wicked...but I love her too *grins

xxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnn, when that Championship takes place I'd sure love to be there... not to be a part.. but I can keep the notes for the jury....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

Grins....Master? just please DON'T get any ideas about nettle eating for Your girls !!!! laughs and huggsss Him

lessa....don't offer to help !!! These Doms are trouble enough on their own ! grins

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

but clare... I am so helpfull.. that's what DragonM expects me to be.. grinnnnnnnnnnnnn

hugsssssssssssssssss

and a real big kissssssssssssssssssssssss