When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, June 05, 2006

A small voice will always be heard by the discerning ear.

Good Morning to you Clare, and finally here I am fighting through the technology to post on your Blog.
......and what an interesting Blog it is so far, now I have found time to study it.

I wish you well with it, and hope you will attract suitable comment from a wide source of people. I recognise that you do not consider 'eloquence' to be one of your main attributes...but you seem to be doing just fine so far..Keep up the good work!!

Hugs and that inevevitable 'stuff'!...grins

7 comments:

clare said...

smiles and huggss..thank You Master.

You're right, I don't consider eloquence my strong point, but hopefully the honesty of the posts will more than make up for that.

Hugggs back and wonders what inevitable stuff He has in mind *smiles. Thank You for visiting.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

*just sits and smiles*

OK... I already had a great day.. but reading this makes my smile that much bigger...

hugsssssssss and kisses

lessa

Anonymous said...

I must agree that if eloquence is not your strong point, you do a wonderful job of hiding that. Its not that your honesty makes up for it, its that you are both honest and elequent from what I have read so far.

Be well.

lessa{D} said...

*leaves an evening hugggggggg for clare.. and in the name of kelsey one for MP*

clare said...

smiles....thank you MasterABD, your words are appreciated.

hugggs lessa and the four pawed subbie...grins....will bring you some dog chews kelsie !! xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

goodmorning sweet clare... now let the countdown start till a certain sunday in august... kisssssssssssssssss

clare said...

grins and hugggs lessa.....the girls have made a calendar to help the countdown !!!

goedemorgen knuffels en kusssssss
xxxxxxxxx