When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ticket to ride.....




Ok...my suitcases are going to be overworked this summer !!!

My daughters and I are going to stay with lessa for a week in their school summer holidays, and I don't know who is more excited - me or the kids!!

She and Dragon M Sir have planned to take us to the Efteling theme park, a tour of Amsterdam and hopefully a trip to see lessa'a home town. It will be a wonderful break for the girls and I, and it will be good to be able to catch up with our lovely Dutch friends again.

The only reservation I have is......SOMEONE seems to think I'll go on the rides at Efteling ! *grins and orders a t-shirt with 'RED RED RED' printed on the front !

I'l make sure that of the three suitcases that the girls and I will take over, at least one will be stocked with Baileys truffles, Irish Cream After Eights and Thorntons fudge - grins - perfect guests for our hostess (and her mum!).

Then in September, there is my planned trip to spend a few days with lessa and Dragon M Sir in France. This will be a very different kind of trip than the one I'm planning with my girls, but will be just as enjoyable, and I'm grateful that Master has given His permission for me to go. I know there will be discussions between Master and Dragon M Sir before I go - I'll just sit quietly in the background and let them get on with it !! *grins

So here's to a summer of travel, and to having two fantastic jet setting daughters !!

xxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

lessa{D} said...

mmmmmmmmm clare... I must admit I am looking forward... to meeting your girls... (what I saw on the cam they are just as lovely as their mom) and showing you around in the netherlands...

3 suitcases.. grinnnnnnnnn... now that will be good to collect on Schiphol... rofl...

and yesssssssssssss.... choclate and fudge.. my all time favorites... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and then France... I am so happy that MP gave you permission to come... I am counting down...

kussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

grins at lessa - well, one suitcase for each of us!! We havea matching set - tiny, medium and small.....like the three bears, lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

lessa - PLEASE note - I made no rude jokes about having permission to come *weg*

I always wait !!

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

got a 4th suitcase you can cram me into? I wouldn't mind a vacation for a while :o)

Hopefully all your plans go as expected.

Be well.

lessa{D} said...

clare... grinnnnnnnnnn... well it says so black on white.. permission to come... *weg*

Master Abd, I am afraid clare will have some problems with dutch costums if she wants to get you in the country like that...

clare said...

grins at masterabd - I worried enough about lessa and Dragon M Sir's luggage when they visited us in the UK, considering the electro stuff they were carrying !! No way am I smuggling men !! laughing

lessa....hugs....I'm busy practising my Dutch AND my French now !! *grins

xxxxxxx