When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Memories....

Yet again, something on elle’s blog has got me thinking (and yes, I do normally have a mind of my own !!).

We’ve commented on memories of her wearing a corset for Master, and the look on His face when He saw it was wonderful – definitely one for the memory banks.

It’s over a year now since I’ve been with Master, and in that time some amazing memories have built up.

In Somerset last year on holiday with Him, elle and Ambrosia – elle chasing Him around the kitchen with a wooden spoon, Him going outside for a walk and having a discussion with the cottage owner’s wife and not realising He had a great big red kiss mark on His cheek (now WHO would have done that ???), Ambrosia realising that she could get different musical notes from different sized body parts (oooohhhh…don’t ask ! we’ve still got the video of that !!), the look on His face when we decorated the dining room and served our family Christmas dinner, and just seeing Him so relaxed and happy – priceless memories.

On our holiday in Holland – so many memories. His face when He saw His girls all dressed up for Him, the joking when we went to a posh hotel for a coffee to wait for the Berghut to open….the other customers in their finery, us (under our coats) in rather revealing clothes!! The t-shirt He wore to take us to our first play party with the legend…. ‘The floggings will continue until morale improves!!’. And one of the best memories – seeing Him do a shibari demonstration. Watching Him explaining, showing, answering questions – I was SO proud of that Man. It was one of those heart bursting, great big smile moments. So proud of Him, so proud to be His.

And our last time together in Wales – more for the memory banks, not least of which a certain gentleman wearing nothing except a towel and a fluffy halo !! Also high on my list for that weekend are two conversations with Him – one a very private one, just Master and me. The other between Master and His two girls, His arms tight around us both, hearing how proud He is of both of us. The rest of those conversations is very private, and very personal to Him and us. Conversations that are often replayed in my head, and never forgotten.

Don’t get me wrong. Master loves His play – He's sadistic and He can play extremely hard. I seem to remember in Wales having a spreader bar, chains, cuffs, collar, webbing strap, tawse, flogger, spanking, face slapping, cane etc etc…….oh the man plays hard. Grins….He also used His patented ‘automatic tensioning device’ on the chain from the spreader bar to my collar to control me…..His foot! ‘Master ….I can’t breathe!’…….. ‘Good’. One way to do breath play !

I have many memories of private meetings….a lot of our play together, so I won’t share them here *smiles. But the fact that so many of our good times together haven’t featured play, to me, is indicative of the way our relationships work. We’re not just Master and submissives – we’re friends. The fact that one of our happiest times together featured Him wrestling me around a living room, falling onto a couch together and Him trying to tickle my feet, and me hitting His bum as hard as I could (as hard as I could considering I was laughing until tears streamed down my face) just to try to get Him off me – shows that our relationship is more than just BDSM play.

And I wouldn’t want it any other way.

All my love Master
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

lessa{D} said...

clare.. ((((((hugssssssss))))))

ohhhh I love reading this, and to have been a priviliged witness of the relationship between MP and you and elle. And yes, it is so much more then play.

One of my fondest memories of all times of DragonM and me also hasn't anything to do with play. Him being there for me when I was taken to the hospital almost a year ago and had to have immediate surgery. RB totally panicking (anything happening to me scares the with out of him) and DragonM being there, calming us both down and giving me the courage I needed. Just like he did yesterday morning when I had to give myself that first real insuline shot. Those are the memories that are there for ever, and ofcourse lots of others.

Yes, a relationship between a Master and his girl(s) is so much more then play.

hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

Well, i discovered it again yesterday and you sure were a witness that it is so much more...

kusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

smiles and hugggssss.....

yes, it was lovely to see sweetheart

xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Elle and Clare, As a older serious Master,I don't respond every day on every meassage,and I don't have also the time,but yes
MEMORIES....yes I have very nice and unforgethble, the very nice meeting we was having in de berghut in Amersfoort and the very nice bondage what you Master show.
I can onlu write one thing:
if you listen to the radio and hear the song from Willi Nelson
"you was allways on my mind"
Than rememeber I think to all the nice memories we have shared in live ,and The evening in The Berghut is a special what I don't forget.
O.K. it is a long time back, but for that we have MEMORIES and keep this! Nobody can take this from us.
If you next time visit The Netherlands, (lessa and Dragon) Than I hope to meet you both again.
and until than:
"you're allways in my mind"
Hans

clare said...

smiles.....thank You Hans, Your words mean a lot. And what a lovely song to think of !

I loved our time at the Berghut, and was so proud of Master and of being His. It was wonderful to meet people that lessa and Dragon M Sir had told us so much about. I know that lessa thinks the world of You.

My first play party was a nerve wracking experience, but so many lovely people there meant that it wasn't the drama I thought it might be - everyone will tell You how nervous I was beforehand !!

I have wonderful memories of that night - thank You for being such a big part of them.

*kotc