When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sisters....

Having read elle’s blog today and after our talk last night, it’s lovely to see that she thinks of kd as her sister. Elle has never used the word lightly – and certainly never just as a term of endearment in the way she calls us sweetie or darling, or babes.

People in the chat room we go to often call me sis – to them its just a word, a greeting, an acceptance. I accept that in the way it’s intended, I just don’t use the term myself *smiles.

I once felt uncomfortable with someone calling me sis. It was someone that who, although a lovely person, I didn’t know well enough to feel that calling each other sis was appropriate. It felt as though it undermined what I have with elle (my mind works in mysterious ways).

Most are aware of the change in our ‘family’ circumstances – Master is treating elle and I as individual subs as the moment to enable us both to feel free to submit to Him in our own way without worrying about fitting in with each other. That doesn’t stop her being my sister, not just technically because we’re both Master’s girls, but emotionally. I love her to pieces, and we’ve been through a lot together in a relatively short space of time. We know each others lives so well, we ‘share’ my daughters *grins*, she’s one of the greatest gifts that Master gave me. Should Master take any more girls, they will be sisters too - our submission to Him being the bond.

Lessa is very close to me too – she’s the only girl not belonging to Master that I call sister. Although we have different Masters, she feels like a sister to me. We have a connection which gives us so much fun – we can be in tears of laughter at each end of an IM, or supporting each other through problems. If I am in conversation with both her and Dragon M Sir, His common line is … ‘just a minute, let me pick lessa up – she’s fallen off her chair again, laughing’ *grins. Apparently He loves listening to her when I’m in her IM….she mutters ‘oh this girl is crazy !!! oh what is she doing now???’. She’s very much my sister, despite having a different Master. It's something very special, very personal - you don't decide who you 'click' with, it just happens.

So kd….big hugs to you. You’ve certainly become very special to my lovely sister. And she is very very selective !!!!!

Huggs and kisses to all the lovely ladies (and a special kiss for Master too)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

teasemedenyme said...

*smiles and hugs clare*

i respect the word sister as i do the word Master... not one to be littered around...

The bond you and elle have, as i have often said, inspires me and fills me with hope... that maybe one day i will have that...

A priviledge to be allowed to view from the edges...

lessa{D} said...

clare... I don't know what to say... just that I love you.. so very very much... and Master is running with tissues now....

kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

I love the way lessa and you both feel for each other. How you learn from each other...
But with two conspirycing sisters I am just not sure I will be safe when we are in France... *grins*

DragonM

lessa{D} said...

*grin* Master.. I am sure that clare and me will behave like perfect ladies... (ehmm make that naughty subbies.. ladies would be no fun...)

mega kusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

beautiful posting babes... and yes, you're right....sisters is something we both value as special.

xxxxx

clare said...

huggggss tease and smiles

huggggss the lovely elle and offers to send 'our' daughters down to her for a few weeks *grins*

*does the happy subbie dance*....I got DragonM Sir running AND we made Him worry about not being safe in France?? life is goooood !!!!!

xxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnn clare... as long as you don't send your girls to elle when your week here is planned... you will have to go to the Efteling... ;-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

danae said...

I am new to reading your blog so not read a lot about your situation or life yet. But the first post I read struck a cord in me as I used to be a part of a poly family. And the word sister means something that can only -for me- be used in that kind of situation because of the bond and connection.

clare said...

smiles...hi danae, and thank you for visiting

sister is an equally strong word for elle and I. It's not one we use lightly - we're sisters through both of us being Master's girls but we're very much sisters emotionally too.

Everybody is different - if you only use the word sister for anybody within your poly family, then thats fine, as you say the bond and connection will be there just as it will be with any new girls that our Master decides to take.

For me, lessa is the only person not belonging to Master that I feel those strong connections with, and for elle the same with kd. Different Masters, but sisters at heart.

kd's Master thinks the world of elle (for some strange reason ...hides!!!!!) and lessa's Master is pretty fond of me (*grins). Our Master knows that we don't use the word sister lightly, and therefore how strong the connections must be with the other girls to apply the term to them.

I hope you visit again danae *smiles

xxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

clare.. kissssssssssssssss, I sure am pretty fond of you to... mmmm, more then fond... love you sweetheart....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read shaved pussy Sea salt lower blood pressure Core duo laptop Courses in management of ngo mcafee anti virus programs removal uk tv guide Usa holiday multi trip insurance free short sex story gay male Blasting fax Car restoration land rover used auto parts File free from internet undelete ware window xp Mp3 players best Online roulette sites Free photos of sport bikes