When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, June 23, 2006

Proud Mum...

I have to do this...I couldn't resist....

..MY DAUGHTER IS FANTASTIC!!!!

I went to my older daughter's parents' evening yesterday - to be told how amazing, wonderful, hard working, caring and clever she is. Another heart bursting with pride moment for me.

A girl who used to be really shy when she was younger, she has got distinctions in performing arts and is regularly asked to perform at local council events. She's developed so much this past couple of years, I'm incredibly proud.

So today, I'll be wearing a smug grin at work....god help them !!

xxxxxxxx

7 comments:

lessa{D} said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww clare... hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for your girl... you have every tight to look smug all day....

ok... mmmmm, we have to make sure her trip here with you offers some challenges for her to enjoy... like the Efteling... ;-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Like mom... like daughter..

It doesn't surprise me... *grin*

clare said...

hugggsss lessa - she's already practising her Dutch, they're both looking forward to it so much!! lol

Dragon M Sir ...she's far more clever than me *grins....she's actually learning how to keep her mouth closed and not talk herself into trouble ...unlike her mum !
Thank You, huggssss

lessa{D} said...

clare... grinnnnnnnn... well that is smart to learn at such a young age...

how were your colleagues looking yesterday... ;-)

we still have to shower.. indecently later for our doing... grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

love, hugs and kissesssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

heyyyyyyyyyy sweetie... leaving an enormous hugggggggggggggggg from Fleur, Kelsey and me here for you...

lessa{D} said...

and a new week... hope it brings you lots of good things....

let it start with some breathtaking hugsssssssss from me ;-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

smiles....hugggsssss lessa.....prays that its a good week, lol.

knuffels en kussssssssss

xxxxxxxxxxxx