When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Monday, June 19, 2006

Excuses, excuses.....



Ok...a little help here please.....

I would LOVE some suggestions for excuses er......I mean reasons....why I can't go paintballing on a school trip at the end of August !!

I don't want to get hit with paintballs! *sobs* The kids will all aim for me ! And I really, REALLY don't want to get all bruised and injured before I even get to France with lessa and Dragon M Sir! lol

All suggestions gratefully received *grins

xxxx

10 comments:

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnnn clare.. just tell them you have a vacation planned... or that you are allergic to paint...

kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

grins @ lessa -

I was considering telling them, 'my Master won't let me'....or...'paintballing hurts ! I don't like pain !!'

lol

xxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

hahahahahhahahaa.. the last one.. I love it...

but if you need any tactical tips... I've been a paintball marshall about 10 years ago... lol...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

teasemedenyme said...

errrmmmm... you could say you have a phobia of balls??

*giggles*

i like the "my Master won't let me"... but only if it's true of course....

sounds like fun though... room for one more?

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnn a phobia of balls... but paintballing means destroying those balls... through a paintballgun on someones body...

hugssssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

leaves an enormous goodnight kissssssss for het sweet UK sis....

Anonymous said...

clare-

What about your excuse you couldn't fit into the outfits?? i liked that one!

sarah aka batty from alt

clare said...

ooohh yes !!! none of the safety suits are big enough for my chest !!!
grins, hugs batty

Anonymous said...

well clare..

My advice.. just join the paintball game...

but....

Imagine those paintball bullets are cotton balls and you will be much faster avoiding them to hit you..

*grins*

DragonM

PS.. talking about bullets.... naah.. i better not... LOL

clare said...

OMG !!

no , DON'T mention bullets! *blushes*

and yes, I'd move a lot faster away from cotton balls, lol

xxx