When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, June 02, 2006

A Very Special Year.....

On 3rd June last year ……I was a nervous wreck. I was meeting MasterPalmist for the first time, and I couldn’t remember the last time I had so many butterflies in my stomach!

It was bad enough waiting until the time we’d agreed upon, but then got a text from Him to say that traffic was bad, and to put the meeting back by an hour!! I spent the day getting ready, the perfect hair, the perfect make up, dressing as I’d been requested to. Finally the time came to drive to our meeting place.

Once I got there, I sat in the car, a massive bundle of nerves. Things had happened relatively quickly, but I knew that this man was someone special – we had a wonderful connection, but natural worry set in. Will He like me, will He think I’m too big, will He think I’m wrong in some other insignificant way?

Just after re-doing my make up for the tenth (or was it eleventh??) time, a car pulled up at the side of me. I looked to the driver and saw it was Him. He just smiled and raised an eyebrow at me and that was it! The nerves mostly vanished.

We sat in the pub, chatting, enjoying a drink and I knew I’d made the right choice. And I still don’t regret my decision. Master has given me many happy times over the past twelve months, and taught me many things. The trust I have in Him allowed me to drop limits, and try things I said I’d never do. We’ve had holidays in Somerset and in Holland and both have left me with many wonderful memories. And as most people know…my chest is now ‘trademarked’ MP by His scalpel!! He gave me my first nettles, public play, girl play, allowed my first electro play and many others – including my big phobia, needle play. From being terrified at the thought of needles He took me to full labia lacing – because I trust Him. He’s also allowed me the room to discover a lot of things for myself. There have been difficult times too, but that’s what makes a relationship real. Through Him, I’ve met some lovely people, not least of all my lovely sister elle.

I love Master very much, and I’m proud that He’s chosen me as one of His girls. Thank You for an amazing year.

All my love Master

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks in with sleepy smiles... waited up till well past my normal bedtime specially to read this posting because there'll be no time tomorrow (or do I mean today??).

Clare and I have reminisced of our first meetings with Master many many times.. usually in my study, with either a whisky or Baileys in hand, very late at night. Moments like those, and many other memories we have we've shared with him and each other are very very special.

lots and lots of love babes... xxxx

lessa{D} said...

clare and MP.. congratulations from both DragonM and me on this special day... (though I think Master might wanna add his own congratulations ;-) )

a year goes fast... especially with so many good happenings in your life... In the hope that there are many more to come.. here's to you.. bottoms up (kinda fitting me thinks)

hugs and kisses.....

clare said...

huggggs elle

smiles...many special memories sweetheart, and thank you *kotc

huggggs lessa

He's a very important part of my life, and through Him I met other important people, including yourself and Dragon M Sir ....big hugs.....and yes..bottoms up is perfectly fitting !!

xxxxxxxxx

clare said...

laughing,..huggss kd..thank you for the congrats.

If I could email Fian His specail beer, He'd have a consignment every week !! As it is, I'll just have to encourage you both to come back to the UK as soon as possible to sample the beer in its natural environment. And elle misses you both so much ! Grins

And I hope your headache gets better sweetheart, huggs and kisses....

....and disappears to make ANOTHER batch of brownies!!

xxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

gives clare a huggggggggggggggg...

and then a lot of doggie kisses from kelsey to both clare and Mike....

clare said...

grins, cuddles back for lessa and for Mike's collared subbie !!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lessa{D} said...

mmmmmmmm, and a big goodmorning huggggggg to you....

won't be around much today... bro's birthday...

kussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss