When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another gem....

Luckily, I am finding humour in the strangest places lately !

After washing my husband's hair this morning, bathing him, dressing him and getting him ready, he settled himself down sooooo, so carefully on his speacially made chair. When I asked if he was ok, he grunted and said, 'you have NO idea how painful it is to sit down when your bum is this bruised !'

*laughs hysterically and runs around the house screaming !

I'd like to think (glaring in his direction) that its the eight inch cut on his backside that is causing quite a bit of the 'discomfort', not the teeny weeny amount of bruising.

I ought to offer to get someone to whip his ass for him, and compare THOSE bruises ! lol.

He's tired, still can't really sleep, but feeling better each day.

kussssssssssssssssssssss

7 comments:

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnnnn, we ought to get you a nurses uniform... and a pair of glasses that give you that 'better-do-what-I-tell-you-to-do' look which always impresses patients...

and you know, men can't handle pain...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

grins at lessa....

and calls, 'SIR??????? lessa says.....'

grins wickedly and hugs her.

I just found it so funny - and I really can't reply, 'HELL...you should see the bruises that DragonM Sir gives me!'.

But....I have got the glasses...hmmmm

*winks and a big kussss

Anonymous said...

Yes... i know what lessa said... you dont have to tell me...

and those bruises... i felt proud giving them... just as you felt proud receiving them...

thinking i should spank you for telling about what lessa said, but you love the spanking to much... *grins*

DragonM

lessa{D} said...

ohhhhhh... grin... now I am keeping my mouth shut... :P

hope you have a good day without pain and with a happy hubby...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

clare said...

huggss my Sir and sister.

But ..but..Sir?? I didn't actually TELL You what lessa said *sweet smiles*

and yes, I love those spankings way too much for them to be a punishment !!

But I loved every single bruise You've given me, and am really proud of them, hugggsssssssss.

I loved Your response to these postings yesterday - 'sadistic? can't take pain??? What's happening to my painslut over there ??!!'

Grins

kussssssssssss for you both

clare said...

whispers to lessa....hubby actually slept 3 hours last night....more than ever before isnce the op....so a happy man at the mo.

kussssssssssss

Tiggs said...

Oh, Clare, this is really too funny... isn't it fascinating how your vanilla and kinky worlds merge sometimes...

But think about it this way, in the context of your hubby's current pain, if you were to be in the same pain from something medical and the same pain from a "fun" spanking, which would hurt more...

In hubby's case, the pain doesn't turn into pleasure, though being able to do that for ANY pain is a true gift... maybe you could offer some suggestions...

Love you,
Tiggs