When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow Day....


Both of my daughters schools are closed today, due to the snow storm that's on its way - we've had quite a bit of snow, but the worst is expected in a couple of hours.

So, they're just getting bundled up in warm clothing, and then we're going in the garden to make snow angels, have snowball fights and generally have winter fun. Their pyjamas are warming on the radiators, and when we've finishing pelting each other with snowbals, we'll dry off, get the nice warm pyjamas on and snuggle up with blankets and watch tv. I'll even wear my 'mouse' pyjamas that my youngest daughter delighted in showing to M:e ! Definitely not 'wearing in front of Sir' clothing *winks. I've made baked potato soup, we have a fresh loaf from the bread machine overnight, and lots of hot chocolate.

Kussssssssssssssssss
That, to me, sounds like a perfect day *smiles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!!!!!!!

love and hugs xxx

lessa{D} said...

that sounds like wayyyyyyyyyy more fun then sitting in the office attending a meeting.. grinnnnnnnn

kussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

*leaving a big goodmorning hugggggggg*

clare said...

hugssssssssssss my sis - still freezing here, but the snow has stopped. I have another day at home with my babies.

Stay warm!!
kusssssssssssssssssss