When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Friday, February 02, 2007

One of those days....

I'm having one of those days.

You know those days when you feel the need to kneel, or get flogged, or just something physical. I have times when I feel really 'antsy' as I think the Americans say. On edge. And it's not doubting my submission to Sir, or my emotional/mental submission not being enough - it's just more *clears my throat and gets all clever* feeling a need for the physical manifestation of my submission. Good, eh.

Obviously, Sir being in another country brings it's limitations.

I feel my submission to Him all the time. That warm, centred, 'complete' feeling, and I love it. And Him. As He said a while ago, I'm His fox 24/7 not just in play.

The play session we had the other day was wonderful. Long, hot, and fantastic. I have this fascination with His face and voice *grins. Sometimes His face is all 'cheeky Dom', full of fun but undoubtedly in control. Other times it's just 'Sir'....that face you don't argue with but if I see it for too long I get a very wet chair ! *groans. And now I've discovered a new fascination - His forearms !! Watching Him on cam the other day, just sitting there talking to me, His bare arms folded across His chest...I could have watched them for hours !!

It's not often that we get play sessions like that. We both have to be alone in the house for a start and that rarely happens !! lol. They don't need to happen very often, I don't need one a week or a month just to show Him I'm still His. The way I feel today is purely selfish - not to prove anything to Him, or to make Him feel better - just a need, a frustration I'm feeling. It's nothing to do with whether we've played recently or not. Feeling like this could happen after 5 months of no play, or the day after a hard session - it's an itch that needs scratching. And seeing as it ain't gonna get scratched, I'll have to go and do some exercise for a while to burn up some nervous energy or something!! *grins

I love seeing Him in control - and it doesn't have to be BDSM related. Lessa may be getting a hair bondage this weekend, and I love watching that. It's not a pain thing, it's not an obvious thing, but it's definitely a control thing. The control is always there with Him, it's not something He 'puts on' for a session. And you can see that so clearly when He's with lessa. It's a sheer joy to see it.

Grinning - I have marks on my breasts from the play we did on Monday - where the pins pricked it looks like a vampire attacked me !!

Evil, evil, sadistic Man.

Gotta love Him.

Grins and kussssssssssssssssssss

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

lessa{D} said...

evil, evil sadistic... now I told him today he's smart, subtle and sweet... but evil... grinnnnnnnnnn

clare said...

*checks to see if we're talking about the same man !!! *grins

Yessss, He's all of those things too - but what He had me doing.....evil and sadistic were DEFINITELY more appropriate !!

kusssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

And i thought i was soooooo sweet....

a cudly teddybear... *grins*

DragonM

clare said...

oh yeah.

A cuddly teddy bear with evil eyes, big forearms, and a sadistic nature. *grins

Only my baby thinks You're a cuddly teddly bear. She hasn't seen this side of You !!

Have a wonderful time tonight Sir.

kussssssss and shows Him my nice new hairbrush.

lessa{D} said...

hahahahhahaa... Dominant... yes, cuddly teddy bear.. sometimes... mean.. every once in a while.. but sadistic... noooooooo... if it starts with an s it has to be smart, sweet or subtle.. or all of those...

Anonymous said...

Hihi, a man who likes to colour the bottom of his beloved ones with his hands, the whip or a cane has a sadistic nature... sadistic out of love but still sadistic. And a cane hurts if used well, so....
Huggs for clare and lessa ;-)

clare said...

smiles and hugs mo

Technically I guess the term sadistic mean that He does what He wants regardless of my feelings - that I admit would never apply to Sir.

But He has the ability to push me in ways I never thought I - or He - would go. As I said to Him - the teddy bear has CLAWS !! *grins

What He had me using that hair brush for the other day, and the pins, left me with only the words evil and sadistic in my mind !!

He has my no limits, no safe words - He pushes me soooo far - but never things He thinks I'm not ready for.

One hell of a Man *smiles

kuussssssssss for mo