When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Beautiful day...




We woke up this morning to a light covering of snow - not enough to be inconvenient, just enough to be beautiful. The lovely bright subshine is reflecting off the snow, and is currently lighting up my office brighter than any lightbulb could. It's a beautiful day. I'm actually feeling pretty calm now, things are underway for my hubby's operation, things are far more on track with DragonM Sir (and I'm thinking of You today, Sir, hoping things are easier) and I can almost feel the excitement emanating from lessa and M:e who are meeting up again in ten days. Apart from one thing that is a little unclear right now - not BDSM related - things are pretty much on an even keel.

It makes a change *grins.

Sir and I are due a good talk, but there's no rush - He's got other things on His mind right now. He knows that I'll be here when He's ready.

The best things are worth waiting for - and lessa and Sir are most definitely two of the best things.

kusssssssssssssssssssssssss

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

grins....ok.... gonna adopt that phrase 'lovely bright subshine'....when I read that I thought how its EXACTLY how M makes me feel.... like I could light up the world!!

Thank you babes....love and hugs xx

clare said...

huggsssssssssssss

Not going to change that spelling mistake.....if it gave just onelaugh, its worth it *grins

kusssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

not fair... blogger stole my comments... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

but uhmmm, I said that your pic made me homesick.. to the fresh air... the tantalizing cold... the snow... aka the Swiss Mountains... mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

and tadaaaaaa... he's still not smoking... I am soooooooo proud.... *smiles*

kusssssssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

hugggs lessa - I knew you'd think of your 'second home' when you saw that pic, kusssss

And He's doing so well not smoking - it must be hard but He's such a strong man...as we know, lol.

You'll have to offer Him a reward maybe? *grins

kussssssssssssssssss

lessa{D} said...

grinnnnnnnn, I think he has his own reward in mind already... at least he was teasing me... and ohhhh he does the things he does so well... mmmmmmmmmmmm

kusssssssssssssssssss

clare said...

grins and nods hard.....He could teach a 'Masterclass' in what He does, lolol

kussssssssssssssssssssss