When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Art of Balance....


In every relationship there has to be a balance - his needs, her needs....the fun, the serious....the intense, the soft....

This picture makes me think of a beautifully balanced submissive. Her own woman, but strong enough to submit totally. As confident in herself as she is in him.

So often in chat rooms today, strong women are seen as too much of a challenge - if they don't submit to anybody typing their names in capitals, they're not a 'real' submissive. If you ever show a backbone and an opinion you're seen as a 'switch' because no true submissive would say boo to a goose *grins.

The right Dom allows his girl to feel that she has the strength to be herself, and I've seen many beautiful examples of this, not least of all my sister lessa and the lovely M:e.

Both perfectly balanced ....both strong women....both very, very happy.

The only way to be *smiles

kussssssssssssssssssssssss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs.. 'strong and happy', definitely the only way for me to be.

I'll happily identify myself as a switch... I have both a dominant side and a submissive side. I have a feeling many of us do in our everyday lives, its just that I'm as confident and comfortable with my dominant side as I am submitting to M.

I know there are those who believe switches cannot be truly submissive, fortunately M disagrees and, as you have seen, actively encourages this side of me. Another beautiful example of a Dom allowing his girl to be completely herself.

Grins... I won't say 'boo' to geese either... its mean to frighten the wildlife.... does that get me extra subbie points???...lol

lessa{D} said...

kussssssssssssss for my sis... you are also strong and balanced... and don't dare deny that... grinnnn..

I will say booooooooooo to all those funny guys calling themself Dom in those rooms... but never to a geese... I love animals...

and DragonM loves those strong sides... in you and me... also in M:e and other friends...

kussssssssssss...

ps: M:e... do you really need extra points... lol