When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tired....

My husband was admitted to hospital today, and is having his hip replacement tomorrow at about midday.

We chose a hospital which admittedly isn't the closest to us, but its reputation for cleanliness and actual surgical procedures is wonderful, so for us to travel a fair way to visit him is worth it.

Because of road works, it took 90 minutes to get there this morning, but it took me two and a half hours to drive back.....I was silly enough not to eat this morning because of nerves, so I got home tired, aching and starving !

So.....to visit him for one hour I'll be driving for four hours - but it's worth every minute for the care he'll get there. My only concern it that the staff are now saying that he's booked to go home on Saturday, whereas the consultant who is doing the operation told him Monday at the earliest. I really don't want him sent home before he's ready just to free up a bed. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

My blog isn't always BDSM - it's my life, and my family is a big part of that.

I think Sir would now tell me to go and eat, cuddle the girls and go to bed and have a good nights sleep, so I think I'll go and do that soon.

He has some good ideas sometimes *smiles.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

lessa{D} said...

you take care today... will be thinking off you and keeping my fingers crossed for your hubby...

kussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

leaves cuddles for you and the girls. Times like this are always stressful, but like I said last night, I know you'll cope with it all....no doubts about that

x