When I'm good I'm very, very good - when I'm bad I'm better! - Mae West

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just a quickie....

We decided not to bother about valentines day, because of the operation etc.

But my hubby left me an envelope not to be opened 'unless he grows wings'.....grins.....he's an organised soul.

Inside he says he's got all his life assurance policies, his will, and a letter for me just in case the worst should happen when he's in hospital. I know...it's 'only' a hip replacement.

But making sure that everything I'd need is somewhere safe just in case the worst happens, when I'll least be able to deal with things.....one hell of a way to say 'I love you'.

I love you too baby.

You soft sod. Kisssssssssssssss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Paul said...

Clare, I hope that everything goes well for your husband.
I'm sending healing and positive thoughts to you all.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

clare said...

hugggssss back...thank you so much Paul.

He's now come out of surgery, everything went well, he's lying (fairly) comfortably in bed listening to his MP3 player *smiles

I had a good cry when I heard he was ok (I'm too emotional!) and am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

hugggssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

Just wishing you will have no need of those documents right now... Any surgery is a risk... so, your master is very organized... That set you well into a very secure environment... It is very good... ;-)
And as I'm late on the comment, I wish everything went well... ;-)